Well, the IPOD is working, if not flawlessly. It seems to get it to work I need to plug the iPod into the USB card and then plug the combo into my laptop. Other combinations seem to work unreliably. But I've managed to put about 2 days worth of audio on it, and have been enjoying:
- Al Franken's Lying Liars, only $4 from iTunes
- Testimony before the 9/11 committee, downloaded from audible.com
- a nice thunderstorm, created with boodler and compressed using faac.
- my Fodor's Learn French CDs...
- The A-Z of Opera
- A bunch of old time radio shows from the Webranger Old Time Radio DVD