If you'd like to put out a good sounding podcast, or at least spend some money in an attempt to do so, check out this page for Carl Franklin's solution.
Gamespy talks about Will Wright's newest game Spore. It sounds fascinating on many levels.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
- Hooded Oriole at my hummingbird feeder… on
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- What is your blog's business plan? Does it really need one?
- Factoring Large Numbers...
- Morse v. Frederick
- Lord, let there be one more tech boom, I promise not to blow it this time...
- Is Podcasting "efficient"?
- Sage Words from Wil
- Boffins create zombie dogs
- Google Video Search
- Why Blog about Random Stuff?
- Supreme Court Rules in Grokster
- Blog Me Out to the Ballgame 2004