I was digging information up on old 8-bit video game ystem, and found Blargg's Video Game Sound Emulation, which has some nice information and links to fairly nice sound samples, at least if you go in for that classic, 8-bit style sound.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
- My Fizz Buzz solutions… on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- Lesson learned... Check your coax!
- Rings 'n things...
- Looking back at Michael Jackson
- 25th Anniversary of BladeRunner
- The Cult of RSS
- As 6, Giants 3
- As versus Giants
- 21 Rules of Thumb — How Microsoft develops its Software
- Spoofing Biometric Scanners
- Useful Link for Nikon 4500 Manual Focussing...