Bummer. My 6 month old Philips DVP-642 crapped out. Seems like the drive just went belly up, it doesn't spin up at all or eject. I really liked this DVD player because it could play regular DivX avi files, but I must admit, I'm not really all that pleased with the longevity. Harumph.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
- Hooded Oriole at my hummingbird feeder… on
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- Recordings of High Frequency Beacons...
- Revisiting TinyP2P
- YAFU factors a 100 digit number for me...
- 2N2/6 Transverter Information
- Wall•E Looking at Hal
- Field Day Weekend Activities
- Whacky Computer Music Story of the Day...
- Best iPhone Quote of the Day
- Ratatouille Opens! iPhone arrives!
- So Long Brown v. Education...
- I don't get Gnomedex
- $9 billion dollar windfall for film industry