Modern Device Company has an Arduino like microcontroller board for only $15 in kit form, $22 assembled. That's just too cheap for words. Maybe my aborted robotics project will someday start again, and I'll want this link.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
- My Fizz Buzz solutions… on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- I seem to be a bit deaf to WSPR...
- First astrophotography with the Microsoft Cinema HD webcam...
- Magic Lantern Firmware for the Canon 5D
- Reports on Mogo, a computer program for playing Go
- I'm curious about Gnomedex 5.0
- A tree picture, posted automatically from Flickr...
- Pear Photo
- Personal Expression is Just a Fad...
- Python Weblog Software -- Aether
- I need more Serenity