I'm Mark VandeWettering, husband, proud father of a U.S. Airman, grand dad of a beautiful grand daughter, technical director at Pixar Animation Studios, telescope maker, computer science and math afficianado, an Extra class radio amateur licensed as K6HX, and all around geek. I hope you enjoy my website.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
- Hooded Oriole at my hummingbird feeder… on
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- Recordings of High Frequency Beacons...
- Revisiting TinyP2P
- YAFU factors a 100 digit number for me...
- 2N2/6 Transverter Information
- Wall•E Looking at Hal
- Field Day Weekend Activities
- Whacky Computer Music Story of the Day...
- Best iPhone Quote of the Day
- Ratatouille Opens! iPhone arrives!
- So Long Brown v. Education...
- I don't get Gnomedex
- $9 billion dollar windfall for film industry
Amateur Radio Amateur Satellite antenna Apple Arduino Astronomy beacon christmas circuit construction diy electronics firmware ham radio hdtv holiday homebrew iphone juries LCD mept Milhouse morse code new years Nokia old time radio peter donnelly Pixar Animation Studios qrp qrpp QRSS rf probe rfspace SDR-IQ sdriq softrock software defined radio statistics SWL ted upgrade weather weather satellite weather satellites wspr