I'm Mark VandeWettering, husband, proud father of a U.S. Airman, grand dad of a beautiful grand daughter, technical director at Pixar Animation Studios, telescope maker, computer science and math afficianado, an Extra class radio amateur licensed as K6HX, and all around geek. I hope you enjoy my website.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
- My Fizz Buzz solutions… on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- RTLSDR decoding of ADS-B signals...
- Debugging an RFI problem on Field Day...
- Decoding LO-19 Telemetry Again
- Too good to bee-lieve
- James A. Moorer's Published Articles Page
- Back From Cruise...
- SIGGRAPH 2007 Papers
- Hydra Console Game Dev. Kit
- Happy Kooks' Day!
- A's Complete The Sweep
- George A. Romero's Land of the Dead
- The Poor Man's Raid Array
Amateur Radio Amateur Satellite antenna Apple Arduino Astronomy beacon christmas circuit construction diy electronics firmware ham radio hdtv holiday homebrew iphone juries LCD mept Milhouse morse code new years Nokia old time radio peter donnelly Pixar Animation Studios qrp qrpp QRSS rf probe rfspace SDR-IQ sdriq softrock software defined radio statistics SWL ted upgrade weather weather satellite weather satellites wspr