Best wishes to all on this Christmas holiday. After a bunch of waiting around in the Portland Airport, I'm back with the wife. We just made our traditional meal of Christmas Pasta (quite yummy) and will have a slice of cheesecake in a while. Hope you all have a great holiday.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
- My Fizz Buzz solutions… on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- RTLSDR decoding of ADS-B signals...
- Debugging an RFI problem on Field Day...
- Decoding LO-19 Telemetry Again
- Too good to bee-lieve
- James A. Moorer's Published Articles Page
- Back From Cruise...
- SIGGRAPH 2007 Papers
- Hydra Console Game Dev. Kit
- Happy Kooks' Day!
- A's Complete The Sweep
- George A. Romero's Land of the Dead
- The Poor Man's Raid Array