Over the past few days, I finally got a windows box up and running so I could run the official WSPR executable from WSJT. In the short time I've been listening, I've gotten quite a few spots from stations who haven't been able to hear me. I made a quick map of all the sites I've heard:
I've deleted a couple of bogus spots that also got "decoded", both of which were stations which were in the middle of the ocean, and which no one else heard before.
Apologies to all those who have been using my grabber, I will soon return it to operation by tapping audio and feeding it to both setups in the near future.