I've been a long time fan of FreeBSD, going all the way back to the 22.214.171.124 days (and used regular BSD going back even further). Today, I still have a server which runs FreeBSD, as well as another desktop which is running Ubuntu. Which one I prefer is not really something I choose to argue (or even spend much time thinking about) but I did notice that FreeBSD 8.0 was just released.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
- Hooded Oriole at my hummingbird feeder… on
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- What is your blog's business plan? Does it really need one?
- Factoring Large Numbers...
- Morse v. Frederick
- Lord, let there be one more tech boom, I promise not to blow it this time...
- Is Podcasting "efficient"?
- Sage Words from Wil
- Boffins create zombie dogs
- Google Video Search
- Why Blog about Random Stuff?
- Supreme Court Rules in Grokster
- Blog Me Out to the Ballgame 2004