I've posted links to the old time radio serial The Cinnamon Bear as part of my holiday preparations in years past. I updated this and got it working again. If you'd like to turn back your listening to a kind of neat 26 part Christmas story from 1937, try checking out The Cinnamon Bear.
- Brainwagon Radio
- Computer Checkers
- Guide To Podcasting
- Making an ATtiny13 Powered Pumpkin!
- The Arduino n’ Gameduino Satellite Tracker
- The Enigma 2600
- Hooded Oriole at my hummingbird feeder… on
47 Some28? mistakes in Gould’s The Game of Draughts on
- Web-based control of an RGB LED via the Nanode, an Arduino compatible microcontroller on
- Some example python code to fetch weather forecasts… on
- Using the Arduino to send audio via pulse width modulation on
On this day...
Posts on this day from years past:
- The NOAA Magnetic Field Calculator
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Theory
- JBOT - An Easy QRP linear amplifier
- WSPR activity on 30m
- An Internet Anniversary
- Dramatic Chipmunk
- Something you don't see everyday...
- Geek News Central Revealing Links & Useful Technical Information
- O'Connor to Retire From Supreme Court
- Fantasy Automobile
- How to photograph fireworks : Lifehacker
- Brainwagon Radio: Opera for Smartphone, Orb and Deep Impact