In trying to fix his previous noise problems, your host appears to have squelched that a bit, but ends up with clippy audio. Sigh.
- My KVM switch died. Double sigh.
- I expand a bit more about my rant against Lisa Shapiro and her NY Times editorial.
- Chatted about TinyP2P and MoleSter.
- I thought about producing my own audio book of the classic A Christmas Carol.
- There are a few scripts for A Christmas Carol, including the Campbell Playhouse version starring Orson Wells and Lionel Barrymore (which you can get as an mp3.
- If you want to write radio dramas, you can get all sorts of resources and help.
- Other people have produced radio dramas, like Star Wars fans and Dr. Who afficianados.
- Closing Music: Señor Tonto Christmas Combo performs Hooray for Santy Claus